We support the newly implemented Benchmarking initiatives in the Delmarva Power territory by providing aggregate energy use data to authorized Requestors.
We now have a new online energy management tool available - Resource Advisor. This tool can be used to collect whole-building historic electric use data for energy bench marking. With Resource Advisor, you can also access aggregate building data on a monthly basis and automatically transfer it into Portfolio Manager. Click here to read our Resource Advisor Overview. Click here to read our Portfolio Manager Process.
To process the request, the Requestor must provide complete information identifying each electric meter (Meter Number) servicing the building. A Meter Number for each electric service point is acceptable if individual customer account numbers are not available.
We will provide whole-building historic and monthly consumption data via Resource Advisor by month and year, for the service points and/or account numbers submitted. Please note that Delmarva Power can only provide electricity use data. To obtain a Portfolio Manager score, additional data is required, such as natural gas usage and other building information. For information about complete bench marking data requirements, please visit our Portfolio Manager page. We will respond to Resource Advisor subscription requests within thirty (30) calendar days. Response time may vary depending on the volume of data requests and available resources. To answer any questions you may have, please read our Resource Advisor Fact Sheet.
Completed Electric Use Data Request Forms can be sent the following ways:
KeyAccount Support Team
5 Collins Dr
Carneys Point, NJ 08069, Mailstop 84CP22
The following notices, disclaimers, terms and conditions (collectively "Terms") govern your use of Resource Advisor. If you do not agree with these Terms do not use Resource Advisor; your use of Resource Advisor constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. You acknowledge that these Terms are supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, including your use of Resource Advisor, receipt of data, and access to usage information. Delmarva Power reserves the right to modify these Terms or the content of Resource Advisor at any time, for any reason, without prior notice to you. For this reason, we recommend that you view these Terms whenever you use Resource Advisor.
By using Resource Advisor or any of Delmarva Power's websites or applications, you represent or acknowledge that:
- The information you have provided is true and correct, and that you agree that Delmarva Power may verify this information.
- You are the Delmarva Power customer of record or an authorized agent of the customer of record or facility owner, and as such, authorized to request energy use data from Delmarva Power.
- Resource Advisor is provided through a hyperlink to a non-Delmarva Power internet site. When you access Resource Advisor, you acknowledge that the website is independent from Delmarva Power.
- The data provided by Delmarva Power in this application is in raw format and unsuitable for billing of electric service. This data may be subject to change for billing purposes upon validation. Delmarva Power assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or out-of-date information, and Delmarva Power shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages resulting from the availability of, use of, access of, or inability to use the information in Resource Advisor. Delmarva Power specifically disclaims any duty to update this data
- Delmarva Power has the right to access data contained in Resource Advisor to perform analysis of customer energy consumption to promote and evaluate its energy efficiency programs.
- DELMARVA POWER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON RESOURCE ADVISOR. ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED ON RESOURCE ADVISOR IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF RESOURCE ADVISOR, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK
- Delmarva Power's name and logos and all other product and service names, marks and slogans are the property of Delmarva Power, and you are not authorized to use such in any way or form.
- DELMARVA POWER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF USING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, REFERENCING OR DOWNLOADING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN RESOURCE ADVISOR, NOR SHALL IT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Delmarva Power, and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of Resource Advisor, or any breach by you of these Terms.
You must create a user ID and password for you to access information through Resource Advisor. Delmarva Power will never disclose passwords to third parties. However, you are ultimately responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your password, account number and e-mail address. You are responsible for informing Delmarva Power of any changes to user IDs.
If you wish to correct, delete or edit your information or e-mail address online, please log into your account and access your online profile.
These Terms represent the complete agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and representations between them relating to Resource Advisor. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and all other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Delmarva Power's failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Delmarva Power's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. These Terms shall be governed by and construed under District of Columbia law without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms must be brought in state or federal courts of the District of Columbia and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for all purposes.