Delmarva Power Reminds Customers of ‘Gift of Energy’ Program
Friday, December 06, 2013
Gift-giving is Available Online or In Person
NEWARK, Del. – This holiday season you can help Delmarva Power customers who are having difficulty paying their energy bills by giving them the Gift of Energy.
To purchase a Gift of Energy, visit www.delmarva.com and click “Gift of Energy.” You also can pay for a Gift of Energy in person at one of the company’s participating Customer Service Centers. The program is available to Delaware and Maryland customers.
“The spirit of the holiday season is about giving and sharing,” said Gary Stockbridge, Delmarva Power Region President. “We are providing an opportunity to share a very important gift – the gift of energy – to people in our community who need help.”
The program works like this:
• Either visit www.delmarva.com, and click “Gift of Energy” and fill out the form or visit a Delmarva Power Customer Service Center in Delaware;
• Provide customer service with the name and address of the person for whom you’re buying the Gift of Energy;
• Make a payment via check or credit card on that person’s account;
• Through Jan. 15, 2014, participants will receive a holiday greeting card to give to that special someone, compliments of Delmarva Power.
Where to Buy a Gift of Energy
• Wilmington Customer Service Center: 630 Martin Luther King Blvd. -- Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• New Castle Regional Office: I-95 at Route 273 in Newark -- Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Millsboro Customer Service Center: 700 E. DuPont Highway (Route 113) – Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Find additional information by visiting www.delmarva.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/delmarvapower and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/delmarvaconnect. Our mobile app is available at www.delmarva.com/mobileapp.