• Frequently Asked Questions

  • How Do I Start or Stop My Service?

    You can start your electric service by completing and submitting our Apply For Service form and to stop service you can use our disconnection form. You can also call us at 1-800-375-7117 to confirm your change, visit us at one of our Customer Service Centers or learn more on our Start or Stop Service page.

    How Soon Will My Service Start or Stop?

    We can start your service as soon as the next business day. But we require a 3-day advance notice to stop service in your name.

    Is There A Connection Fee?

    No, there is no fee for connecting your service unless it was disconnected due to nonpayment issues.

    Can Another Person Request Connection of Service for Me?

    We can only put service into the name of the person calling. However, multiple people can be added onto the account.

    I Forgot to Contact You When I Moved Out. What Should I Do?

    Please contact us as soon as possible. We typically require a 3-day advance notice.