You can use your account number to report an outage using our Outage Reporting Form, or you can call 1-800-375-7117.
You can check the status of an outage with the Outage Reporting Form. Please check to make sure your current telephone number is displayed on your account so that our automated Outage Management System (OMS) system can identify you and record your outage when you call. You can update your information by calling 1-800-375-7117.
Please do not touch the wire, since it could still be live and dangerous to your safety. Contact us immediately at 1-800-375-7117.
We restore equipment in the following order:
1. Downed live wires or potentially life-threatening situations and public health and safety facilities without power.
2. Transmission lines serving thousands of customers.
3. Substation equipment.
4. Main distribution lines serving large numbers of customers.
5. Secondary lines serving neighborhoods.
6. Service lines to individual homes and businesses.
Please see our Report an Outage or Safety Hazard page for more information.