When power goes out, our restoration process begins as soon as conditions are safe for our professionals. Here is the order that we approach systems to help ensure quick and safe restoration of power.
1. Downed live wires or potentially life-threatening situations and public health and safety facilities without power
2. Transmission lines serving thousands of customers
3. Substation equipment that affects widespread areas
4. Main distribution lines serving large numbers of customers
5. Secondary lines serving neighborhoods
6. Service lines to individual homes and businesses