• Apply for Natural Gas Service

  • For existing service in your home, please go to Start, Stop or Transfer Service.

    If there is no existing service for your home or you are upgrading the service, visit our New or Upgrade Service page to fill out an online application.

    An application can also be mailed or faxed using the Application for Gas Service form. Please return the completed application to  Delmarva Power at: 

    Delmarva Power - Gas Engineering
    P.O. Box 231, Mailstop 88MK62
    Wilmington, DE 19899-0231
    Phone: 302-429-3376
    Fax: 302-429-3207