Natural Gas Reliability
Reliable Natural Gas - The energy you need, when you need it.
At Delmarva Power we understand the role that power plays in your homes and businesses. Because the energy you need travels great distances to reach your home, we are constantly at work updating and expanding our power delivery infrastructure to ensure maximum reliability for you, our customers.
For years, Delmarva Power has conducted an ongoing program to maintain, renew, or replace its natural gas aging infrastructure throughout New Castle County.
This commitment to reliable natural gas service includes:
- Inspecting natural gas mains
- Performing regular maintenance on valves, regulator stations and equipment
- Installing or renewing natural gas mains
- Coordinating with state, local, towns, and municipal governments for large projects
- Coordinating with the City of Wilmington and Town of New Castle water and sewer replacement programs as well as their street rehabilitation and paving programs.
- Providing advance notice to customers when work will be performed in their areaProviding advance notice to customers when work will be performed in their area
In our effort to keep customers informed about ongoing reliability improvement projects, we have listed information about future projects that are currently being planned or are currently under construction.
If you have questions about a project in your area, please feel free to contact Delmarva Power Customer Care at 800-375-7117 or e-mail your message to GasEngineering@Delmarva.com.