A PHI Company

We're connected to you by more than power lines.

Reporting an Outage and Natural Gas Emergency

Emergency Phone Numbers

To report a power outage or other electrical emergency such as a downed wire, pole accident, or tree limb on a wire, please call:

New Castle County (DE) and
Cecil and Harford Counties (MD)
Kent and Sussex Counties (DE) and the
Eastern Shore of Maryland and Virginia


To report a natural gas emergency

New Castle County (DE)