eBill (Paperless) CONTEST RULES
- Eligibility: The eBill (paperless) New Registration Contest is open to all active residential customers of Delmarva Power, Atlantic City Electric and/or Pepco who have not previously signed up for eBill (paperless). No purchase is necessary to enter the contest. Only one winner per household is permitted for the contest. Employees of Pepco Holdings, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries, including Delmarva Power, Atlantic City Electric and Pepco (collectively, "PHI"), along with PHI's advertising agencies, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Entries: Customers may participate by registering for eBill (paperless) online at one of PHI's Websites, pepco.com, delmarva.com or atlanticcityelectric.com. No purchase is necessary to enter. Customers are not required to have internet access to participate and may enroll anywhere access to the internet is available including but not limited to public libraries. Contest entries will be accepted from August 1, 2013 through October 31, 2013. All eBill (paperless) registrants who registered during the contest period and are registered through October 31, 2013 will automatically be included in the contest. Only one entry per residential account is allowed. Three winners will be selected at random; one from each utility brand (Delmarva Power, Atlantic City Electric and Pepco).
- Prize & Prize Delivery: Contest winners will receive an iPad®. Contest winners will be notified via certified mail by December 1, 2013 and do not have to be present to win. Prizes may be picked up at a company location selected by PHI. Contest winners must be prepared to show valid identification.
- Prize Claim Deadlines: Prizes must be redeemed by January 1, 2014 or the prize shall become the property of PHI.
- Release: Each entrant or winner grants PHI the right to use his or her name to publicize the award of prizes.
- Transferability: Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Right to make changes: PHI assumes the right to discontinue the contest and to change these and any contest rules at any time; such changes shall take effect immediately upon posting of such changes on this website.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend solely upon the number of valid entries received.
- Validity: Contest void where it is prohibited by law.
- List of Winners: A list of contest winners may be obtained by writing to Pepco Holdings, Inc., My Account Contest Winners at PO Box 9239, 79NC62, Newark, DE 19714.
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.