Pledge to Save Energy
Delmarva Power is committed to helping Maryland customers save energy. In support of the State of Maryland’s EmPOWER initiative, which seeks to reduce energy consumption by 15 percent by the year 2015, we’ve launched the Pledge to Save campaign. We’re holding contests and drawings to raise awareness of the many ways to save energy—and money—by applying our energy tips and participating in our energy-saving programs.
Take this symbolic pledge to show your commitment to saving energy and money and qualify to win a $250 Lowe’s Home Improvement gift card.
Only Maryland customers of Delmarva Power are eligible to win a $250 gift card and participate in rebates and energy-saving programs. Additional customer benefits include:
- Rebates up to $50 for purchasing ENERGY STAR® qualified refrigerators, electric water heaters and room air conditioners;
- Rebates up to $300 for the system tune-up or purchase and installation of central air conditioning or electric air source heat pump systems to replace existing systems;
- Bill credits up to $160 for participating in the Energy Wise Rewards program;
- Discounts on individual and multipack compact fluorescent light bulbs;
- Quick home energy inspections and energy-saving products;
- Cash incentives for tuning up central air conditioning or heat pump systems.
For more information about how to save money and energy with Delmarva Power, visit www.delmarva.com/SaveEnergy